Commit to spending a weekend refreshing yourself spiritually and enjoying the people around you more deeply.
A Community After God’s Own Heart
Grace Downtown’s annual Fall Retreat features worship services, group discussions and the opportunity to step out of the city and enjoy beautiful woodlands, fresh air, serene springs and other members of the Grace Downtown community.
Thurman Williams of New Song Community Church in Baltimore, MD, will be joining us for the weekend as a guest speaker. His talk for the weekend, “Growing As A Community After God’s Own Heart,” will lead us through what we can learn about loving and supporting one another from key moments in the life of David.
Date and Location
The Fall Retreat is hosted November 2–4 at Capon Springs Resort in Capon Springs, WV. Rides are available. (More information coming soon.)
Registration & Room Types
Registration is now OPEN. The cost ranges from $160–$200 per person, including meals. After Oct. 21, rates increase by $25. Cost includes a non-refundable $50 deposit.
|Room Size||Bathroom Type||Cost|
|Two-Person||Shared Bath||$175 Per Person|
|Two-Person||Private Bath||$200 Per Person|
|Three-Person||Shared Bath||$160 Per Person|
|Three-Person||Private Bath||$190 Per Person|
|Four-Person||Private Bath||$175 Per Person|
The Fall Retreat is an important and much-loved part of our community’s life at Grace Downtown, so we’d like as many people as possible to be able to attend. We have a generous range of scholarships available to help make that a possibility. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
Contribute to the Fall Retreat Scholarship Fund.
Information For Families
Some quick pointers for registering as a family. (Lisa will be sending around more detailed information on September 24. If you don’t get that information, contact Lisa.
- Each Adult must be registered individually and all family members must select the same room request (this will be a 2-person private bath unless otherwise discussed with the Retreat Team). If only one parent/adult is going, be sure to include all children you are responsible for on your registration.
- If you need scholarship assistance, please indicate on your registration and contact the Retreat Team.
- Children Under 12 months old are free.
- Children over 12 months old and under 13 years old are $25 each.
- Only ONE parent’s registration should list the children on their registration form.